Wednesday, December 31, 2008

'08 meant.....

What did '08 mean to you?

Well here's what it meant to me...

Song of the year:
'Forever' by Chris Brown
For the simple fact that it still sounds so fresh 7 months on.....I have it on repeat!

Band of the year:
MGMT
I loved them the minute I was introduced to them. They were the band that defined my experience in Thailand and to this day, when I hear the intro to 'Kids' it just puts me in good form.

Moment of the year:
Thailand
From the partying on the beaches to laying on the beach watching the shooting stars. Friends, mushie skakes, vodka buckets, elephant rides, treetop jumping/gliding, my tan and not forgetting all the hot talent half naked on the beach. Looking back at it, I wouldn't change a minute of it (well maybe the few minutes when I lost Etain's camera-I'd change that Etain, I swear!)

Person of the year:
Kirsten 'Grace' (Walsh) Cassidy
And you thought it was going to be Britney. It was close don't get me wrong but I realized my fat, red-headed goddaughter is just that extra special.
But it was very close!!!

Worst thing of the year:
Being ,"a liabilty!"
I had five new phones in the space of 3 months. Lost and broke an i-pod. Lost two cameras and one received some water damage-never goes on sadly! I don't even have my own pair of keys for my house because I lose them....it's bad!

Film of the year:
WALL-E
It really is a jem, enough said.

Quote of the year:
"I don't need keys. I have contact lenses!"
One of my blackout moments.

Let's hope '09 is just as interesting....

No comments: