Monday, December 8, 2008

twice bitten

I loved Buffy, use to have the television booked every week so i could watch it, that hour no one could come in the room. It was me and Buffy time. I fell in love with the Buffy & Angel love story, Willow and then when Faith came into the programme, it just got so much better.

Then Angel and Faith left, Willow became a lesbian and the goodness of the 2nd & 3rd seasons never peaked again. Still watched but never as good.

It was only recently that I began reading Twilight and my love affair with vampires came flooding back. The book by Stephenie Mayer is about a young girl called Bella, who moves up the south of America where the sun rarely shines with her dad. Eventually she becomes fascinated by a mysterious guy called Edward Cullen. Edward turns out to be a vampire and they fall in love while a few bad vampires try to tear them apart. It's lovely really and so is Edward. There was countless of times I wish I was Bella, like the days I dreamed of being Buffy chained up and getting dirty looks from the just gone bad Angel. Now that that they have made hot Robert Pattinson Edward, I feel I can put a bit of realism into my once description based evidence. Just wish he could go on the bad side, do you know what i mean?

See how pretty he is?

Long live the vampires, thats what I say!

1 comment:

Etain said...

Forget him.. How hot is Kirsten Stewart!!