Wednesday, December 17, 2008

christmas come back

I just don't have the Christmas feeling this year. Maybe It's because my mind was focused on my finals the last two weeks. But even with them finished I can't get into the Christmas mood and it's wrecking my head.

There was a time I would just sing 'Merry Christmas Everyone' by Shakin' Stevens all day to myself and walk into shops just in search for Christmas decorations so my Mam could add them to the tree. I used to go mad if she didn't get something new for the tree. Now I'm working in An Post for a week and I swear if I see one more RED Christmas card I'll scream, and I've only been there 2 days.

Whats wrong with me? Have I grown up that much in the last year?

I want my Christmas back but I don't know how-help before I become another one of those Scrooge people I use to distaste so much.

No comments: