Wednesday, November 25, 2009

in loving memory

Last week I lost something very dear to me. I could always rely on him to provide warmth and time to let me think. It was his luxurious scent that put me to ease. He was there for me since as far as I can remember, any time I had to relax, think , put my mind to rest or even just for a good clean, I could always count on my him. Although he got cold on me after a while, it wouldn't take much to warm him up again.

Home just doesn't feel the same any more, I go into my bathroom and fall to the ground in tears. Now I'm left standing in despair when all I want is a bath, I'm left with a bloody shower. Yes, you see, my loyal companion of nearly 23 years is gone. Thrown at the side of my garden ready for the skip. I didn't even get to say goodbye. Although I had a last bath, I didn't know that was going to be the last. If I had of known that I would of prepared myself, I would of got bath salts and candles. I would of made it special.

I'm totally distraught, as you can imagine. Not only have I lost something very close to me but now I have to face a poor substitute to cleanse my mind. The days of relaxing, putting my feet up, are long gone. To the bath I cherished from the bottom of my heart, I miss you and no shower will ever come close to the times we shared.

R.I.P (1985-2009)


No comments: