Saturday, January 30, 2010

i can see the future me

It may be a bit late for 2010 predictions but here are some of mine. In a years time we'll see if I'm correct or not.

Marina and the Diamonds, I hope is going to be huge this year. Fell in love with her when I first heard her song 'Obsessions'. She may be mistaken to Shakira or Catherine Zeta now but I'm sure it wont be long before she makes a mark on the music industry which will make us all been saying actually, her name's Marina.

These guys remind of REM slash Pet Shop Boys, love there style and love the fact you know very little of them. It just wants me to know more.



The following website www.1000awesomethings.com is, well, to be fair pretty awesome and for that reason I think the book will be the same. It's just the best birthday token and Christmas stocking filler.

Avatar broke us in when it comes to going to the cinema and getting that 3D experience. With 2010 having more films in 3D, such as Alice in Wonderland and Toy Story 3, we'' just want more. Me, I want more and looking at the following trailer, I want to see it big time in only 3D. It even makes me want to watch the original. It looks too good to be true. I'm just annoyed we have to wait until December.



Oh the '2010' excitement.

No comments: