Tuesday, February 16, 2010

panti for president

Just looked at the following and to be honest it deserves its own post. Watch for yourself!



It's not just that it's funny that makes this thing special, it's the simple fact that I adore how much time Panti has put into to her pub. Unlike other pubs such as The George, The Dragon and the Front Lounge (yes they should be named and shamed), Pantibar has actually made an effort to understand her community and facilitate for all the gay breeds out there. She's made the website, blog, speaks to her customers on facebook, not forgetting providing hot Brazilian staff for us to gawk at (yes I have a dirty mind)- a bonus straight away!

I'm not blind to the fact that this is a business for herself and that she has looked at everything with the attention to gaining some profit at the end of the week. But it's been to long a time for me going into the likes of The George and feeling that I'm being totally ripped off. Finally someone is taking note that just because the Pink Pound is a massive money investment, that we're like no others when it comes to wanting drink promotions and saving money, especially in the times we're facing now. So a big clap on the back for Panti, for making me appreciate what's left of the gay scene in Dublin.

Congratulations Panti!

As one of my dear friends says, "Panti for president"!

No comments: